Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful


For the past two years, I have posted "Thankful" posts on my old blog.  Looking back here and here, life has definitely progressed from those times of unhappiness, despair, and ill disposition.  I still do not have the world at my hands, but I still have the love and support of my family, friends, and mister b.  &&& for that, I am happy and grateful.  In addition, I am also thankful for...

...wisdom: collected over time by bruises, cuts, wounds of the heart, and pride...
...health: in the past few days, I have been reminded to care for it better in order for it to carry me further...
...friendships/relationships: the genuine reciprocity, sincere respect, and overall compassion that reaches new heights with each year...
...life: a never-ending unraveling mystery teaching me, molding me, and making me the person I am today

I hope each one of you has a happy one, filled with delicious food, fabulous conversations, and are in the company of those who matter most.  Remember to reflect, give thanks {not for genocide and land theft}, and remember that the gifts we are blessed with are not to be taken for granted.

xoxo,
miss b.

No comments:

Post a Comment