Friday, November 2, 2012

{His} Favorite Things #1: Nike Rosherun

The most comfortable shoe ever {at least on my feet}: Nike Rosherun.  I first saw the Black-Sails on Pinterest and liked them due to their simplicity, but never really thought much about the shoes after.  Days later, I find out my brother had 3 pairs already.  One day, while he was out {sorry brother!}, I tried on one of his shoes.  I was sold, it was like walking on clouds! I typically wear insoles in my shoes, but I don't need them for these.  So I set out for some pairs.  They're pretty much sold out everywhere, so here are a couple pairs that I was able to get.  You can see the original images and the rest of the colorways that I have on my Flickr page. 



The Calypso and Mango roshes prove to be the rarest of the colorways other than the premiums, resulting in being the most sought after.  Calypso seemed to only have been released in Australia and maybe some parts of Asia and didn't seem to have much restock, proving to be the hardest to get.  Mango seemed to have a wider release in Asia and were more common than the Calypso. In order to get these, one had to go through a private seller, auction sites, or by having a contact in said places. If you ever come across a pair, I'd recommend getting yourself a pair, or at least trying them on to convince yourself to pass on these shoes, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment