Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thoughts on a Year's Past


It's a new year and I have a cold.  It's OK though because I'm on winter break for a couple more days, so I don't mind resting and recuperating, especially since my 29th birthday is right around the corner.  29...I'll save that for another blog post!

2012 was a decent year and for the most part, the ebb and flow was smooth in all aspects {minus the ban of foie gras in California}.  My resolution for 2012 was to just take life and its goods and bads one day at a time.  I disregarded plans and just worked towards the goal of passing each Nursing class.  Yes, my life revolves around that.  I'm still continuing to work towards that goal and it's actually scary for me to say or rather type that I have 5 months left of it.  I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!  

I'm grateful for the people who remain in my life, the health and well being of my family and friends, the ability to travel, amazing foodsperiences, and overall stability.  I'm hopeful for a year of exciting experiences to come and that things will continue to be pretty damn good.  Honestly, there's really nothing I can complain about.  Life is grand and I'm thankful every day for the one in which I live.  So cheers/kampai/salud/salute to 2013 and to more growing, awareness, achievements, and adventures!  Whatever is in store for me, I'm going to take each thing one day at a time.

xoxo,
miss b.

No comments:

Post a Comment