Saturday, February 18, 2012

Free time

Lately, I feel like I've had a little bit extra free time so I grabbed 2 books from my brother's library: The Catcher in the Rye & The Zombie Survival Guide. I started reading The Catcher in the Rye first a few days ago. It was supposed to have been read in A.P. English in high school, but I rarely opened books that weren't text books. This is one of the ones I didn't open.

Now I'm sitting next to the girlfriend while she and her buddies study and I gave the book another try. I got about 80 pages into the book and now I'm closing it again. The book didn't keep me drawn in. Guess it's onto The Zombie Survival Guide, this one sounds a bit more promising. Maybe I'll close this book if it doesn't intrigue me and start roaming Pinterest again. I don't really care what I'm doing, as long as I'm with the girlfriend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment